In the Inspire tab, you can generate color variations of a material from an image.
On the Color Extraction panel, you can import an image and extract its colors according to some parameters.
On the Material Variation panel, you can import a material or a collection and it will generate color variations of it using colors extracted from the image
You need to have one image and one material (or collection) to start generating variations.
Color Extraction parameters
Number of colors to extract: Defines the number of colors extracted from the image
- Representative: Representative and noticeable colors
- Purity: Saturated colors will be privileged
- Brightness: Light and saturated colors
- Lightness: Light and desaturated colors
- Deepness: Dark and saturated colors
- Darkness: Dark colors
Sort by hue: Sort the extracted colors by hue