Supported Operating Systems
For working in comfortable conditions we recommend a monitor with a resolution greater than 1 Mega Pixels and wider than 1280 pixels.
Substance Painter use a GPU feature named Sparse Virtual Texture to improve performances. Check the documentation page to see if your hardware is compatible.
- Intel HD 5000 / IRis Pro 6200 and above
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600
- NVIDIA Quadro K2000 and above
- AMD Radeon HD 7000 and above
- AMD Radeon Pro WX-serie / Pro Duo and above
- AMD FirePro W-series / FirePro S-series and above
- Integrated GPUs are not recommended
- Mac: Only official Apple configurations are supported
- Mac: Nvidia Iray renderer requires CUDA drivers to use the GPU
- Linux: Mesa drivers on Linux are not supported
Supported Graphic tablet
The release 2018.3.3 has been validated by using the Wacom Intuos Pro MEDIUM size and Intuos S Size with the drivers 6.3.33-5 on Mac OS X and 6.3.33-5 on Windows.